Friday 8 July 2022

SAT 9TH July

 Yesterday was a quieter day. Bob and I walked caught the bus over to the Pilatus Market which is a three story shopping centre and milti story car park. It was fairly quiet and we had a leisurely stroll arpind lookimg at all the "on Sale " offerings. I hadm't packed any shorts as I was uncertaiim how appropriate they woild be so I fpumd a pair of below knee semi capris for half price.

In the afternoon we watched Djokovich play Norrie im the semii fimals of Wimbleton. We have also seen both of Kirious's games where he surprised us by playing well and being fairly polte. The games are late afternoon so it is no difficulty to watch them.

We had a steak and salad dinner and then Maria suggested a waK down to the Lake. It was 9pm when we set off but still light although my camera had to be tricked into taking shots. There were still a lot of people out walking like us and families at the lakeside. W

These are some photos from Friday that Maria sent to me. They are from the small Guesthouse we stopped at for a snack on our way back from our day in the mountains.


e even saw some hardy souls going for a swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment